Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Soundtrack to 2012

A little late, but here we go:*

  1. Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
  2. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
  3. I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
  4. Raisins - Barenaked Ladies
  5. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
  6. Somebody that I Used to Know - Gotye
  7. I Need Thee Every Hour - Jars of Clay (originally by Annie S. Hawks and Robert Lowry)
  8. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
  9. Many the Miles - Sara Bareilles
  10. Gangnam Style - Psy
  11. Everybody Came - Ambrosia Parsley
  12. Hold Me Now - Jennifer Knapp
  13. Les Miserables** 
  14. Merry Go 'Round - Kacey Musgraves
  15. Carry On - Fun.
  16. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - Johnny Marks and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  17. Home - Phillip Phillips

*Disclaimer: Not all of these songs are new. Not all of these songs are Good. Some of them spoke to my soul at certain times. Others...well, for the rest of my life when I hear "Call Me Maybe" I will think of the summer of 2012 - for better or for worse, that's just how it is.

**Yes. The whole thing. It was stuck in my head for two weeks after we saw it at the Fox...and THEN the commercials started playing on television and it started all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment